Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 am

Flip!

avatar
Area-1255 wrote:
If Forskolin helped with blood pressure then you may want to try a full PDE-Inhibitor, either Butea Superba Extract or Ibudilast from IRC.BIO.

I have this two products handy:
https://www.vitacost.com/only-natural-horny-goat-weed-plus-60-capsules
https://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/aphrodisiacs/20-xanthoparmelia-121-extract.hml

Area-1255 wrote:
As far as the emotional thing, that might point to a serotonergic issue, but that would be consistent with your blood pressure elevation, what is your Heart Rate normally at?

My heart rate is irregular, I think that I have Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia, when I inhale the rate increase and when I exhale decrease and often skip a beat.
Now with forskolin when I wake up my heart rate is 45-60bpm.
I will check it during the day and I will let you know, but without forskolin is often over 80.

Area-1255 wrote:
Have you ever drawn blood or taken urine for neurotransmitter tests?

I checked serotonin in the blood on 22.04.2016.
Was 380nmol/l (reference value: 227-1130)
I was taking berberine+icariin.
But I never checked catecholamines.

Area-1255 wrote:
What exactly is your SITTING blood pressure at?

I checked right now after waking up with this.
Was 125/75.


Sometimes I check the nitric oxide level with saliva test strips and is always low. Why Dermacrine and forskolin don't raise it? What is it that blocks its production?

52 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
No Flip, those are PDE-5 inhibitors, specific for cGMP, you'd want to take cAMP-PDE inhibitors. You should still take Horny Goat Weed & Xantho, but add Butea Superba or low-dose Ibudilast to it. Butea Superba is cheaper and gets the Job done.

Flip! wrote:
My heart rate is irregular, I think that I have Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia, when I inhale the rate increase and when I exhale decrease and often skip a beat.
Could be, are there any genetic conditions that run in your family like Tachyarrythmias, Long-QT-Syndrome or Congenital Sinus Bradycardia?
Flip! wrote:
Now with forskolin when I wake up my heart rate is 45-60bpm.
I will check it during the day and I will let you know, but without forskolin is often over 80.
That's odd, Forskolin and anything that boosts cyclic AMP (cAMP) normally increases heart rate. You might want to get Calcium levels checked if your heart rate fluctuates that much. That's very strange.


Flip! wrote:
Sometimes I check the nitric oxide level with saliva test strips and is always low. Why Dermacrine and forskolin don't raise it? What is it that blocks its production?
Probably a combination of too much 5-HT1-Activation and high cAMP PDE-activity (PDE3,PDE4,PDE10A).

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

53 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Flip, if your heart rate is that irregular, you should get an EKG/ECG done; heart test, make sure there are no severe issues going on.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

54 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:38 am

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Hey Flip. I accidentally removed your last post. But Yes. Butea should increase the pathways you want.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

55 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:32 am

Flip!

avatar
Indeed after only 6 days Butea works well, I can achieve an acceptable erection just thinking about sex.
Not yet as pre-SSRI but is a very good result, the best result since I developed PSSD!

I'm planning to try Test Force 2 in the next days and then Dermacrine later.

56 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:43 am

Flip!

avatar
I have to thank you Jason, really, you are saving my life with your blog and your knowledge!

57 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:35 am

kpavel

avatar
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Area-1255 Intelligence Oversight
Flip! wrote:Indeed after only 6 days Butea works well, I can achieve an acceptable erection just thinking about sex.
Not yet as pre-SSRI but is a very good result, the best result since I developed PSSD!

I'm planning to try Test Force 2 in the next days and then Dermacrine later.
Interesting, cause I took 1 or 2 capsules of Barlowe's Elixir Butea Superba and didn't notice obvious results. Also I'm not sure what affinity this plant has for PDE4, and if it is really comparable to HGW at PDE5. And HGW is tens times better than Ginkgo in blocking PDE5.

58 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:25 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Good to hear, Flip.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

59 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 am

Flip!

avatar
kpavel wrote:
Flip! wrote:Indeed after only 6 days Butea works well, I can achieve an acceptable erection just thinking about sex.
Not yet as pre-SSRI but is a very good result, the best result since I developed PSSD!

I'm planning to try Test Force 2 in the next days and then Dermacrine later.
Interesting, cause I took 1 or 2 capsules of Barlowe's Elixir Butea Superba and didn't notice obvious results. Also I'm not sure what affinity this plant has for PDE4, and if it is really comparable to HGW at PDE5. And HGW is tens times better than Ginkgo in blocking PDE5.

Unfortunately, positive effects disappeared after a few days... Crying or Very sad

Now I'm using:

Test Force 2 to stimulate NMDA receptors https://area1255.blogspot.ch/2015/10/natural-herbal-treatments-for.html

Kudzu Extract to Decrease GABA https://area1255.blogspot.ch/2014/09/natural-herbal-gaba-antagonists-blockers.html

Vitamin E as an aromatase inhibitor without decreasing the level of DHT http://anabolicapex.com/2016/05/28/inhibit-aromatase-naturally/

Vitamin E boosts NO levels too http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Nitric_Oxide_Vitamin-E.aspx

Butea Superba + Forskolin to increase cAMP https://area1255.blogspot.ch/2015/10/natural-herbal-treatments-for.html

I'm better now.
I had "conflicting thoughts" that I found it could be schizophrenia and that I never said about before, at the moment they are gone and I feel more energetic, sleep is a little bit better too, but I still can not reach acceptable erections.
Morning wood is there but not every day and not "full".
Sometimes I tested the level of nitric oxide and it is always "depleted", only once after the gym it was "low" (I used an intra-workout with citrulline).
Only side effect in last days is that feces are a bit strange, not diarrhea but a halfway.

For now I continue so and see how it goes...

I was looking for information on 5HT2A antagonists because I saw that it might have to do with the production of nitric oxide and the sexual dysfunctions caused by SSRI, as well as antidepressant, anxiolytic and antipsychotic properties.

Tips are really really welcome.

60 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sun May 21, 2017 10:27 am

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
That's a good stack Flip. I would say that you could add Ritanserin or Ketanserin, Idea Labs DC (Haidut/Ray Peat Forum) sells Ritanserin.

Those are the strongest 5-HT2A antagonists available.

Otherwise, you could ask a Doc for a script for Pimavanserin or the like.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

61 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Sun May 21, 2017 11:44 am

Flip!

avatar
But can venlafaxine have mutated 5HT2A receptors?
And above all, can that be why my body does not produce nitric oxide although I'm using Test Force 2?
I use Kudzu for less than a week, maybe it is the excess of GABA that blocks and I have to wait for Kudzu to take effect...

62 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 am

Flip!

avatar
Where am I wrong?

63 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Mon May 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Flip! wrote:But can venlafaxine have mutated 5HT2A receptors?
And above all, can that be why my body does not produce nitric oxide although I'm using Test Force 2?
I use Kudzu for less than a week, maybe it is the excess of GABA that blocks and I have to wait for Kudzu to take effect...

No I doubt that it ''mutated'' your 5-HT2A receptors. If you feel you have a GABA-excess then Kudzu may help in that case.

Have you read the high GABA symptoms article?

--> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2016/04/symptoms-of-high-excess-gaba-levels-how.html?m=1

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

64 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 am

Flip!

avatar
I read your article and I have many of the symptoms listed.
After starting to use Test Force 2 I felt better, then by accident I used a supplement with a small dose of PharmaGABA (7.5mg) and after 3 doses I had symptoms similar to those of a low glutamate level.
So I began to think of having a high level of GABA.
In your article you say that having an excessive GABA will affect the release of nitric oxide, so I decided to try Kudzu.

Is possible the Kudzu first creating anxiety then relieving it?
I have a little anxiety today and yesterday.

65 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 am

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Flip! wrote:

Is possible the Kudzu first creating anxiety then relieving it?
I have a little anxiety today and yesterday.

Yes, its possible, but the fact it is creating Anxiety proves it is antagonizing GABA. IF it creates too much anxiety that is distracting or causing Stress, lower the dosage or if it gets bad, stop it altogether.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

66 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Tue May 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Flip!

avatar
Ok, I have read that it antagonizes GABA-A and 5ht2c receptors.
First it can create anxiety antagonizing GABA and then it alleviates it antagonizing 5ht2c right?
I will see how it goes

67 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Tue May 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Flip! wrote:Ok, I have read that it antagonizes GABA-A and 5ht2c receptors.
First it can create anxiety antagonizing GABA and then it alleviates it antagonizing 5ht2c right?
I will see how it goes

Yes Flip, something like that.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

68 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Flip!

avatar
I'm trying different doses of Test Force 2 and Kudzu but I can't find a combination that makes me feel good...

But I've read that 5HT2A receptors have to do with the monoaminergic, GABAergic and glutamatergic neurotransmissions, so I'm really interested in this type of drug.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4362472/

On Idea Labs DC Ritanserin is out of stock, I write an email to ask informations about and he saw that they don't sell it anymore because lisuride and metergoline should have the same effects and are much safer.

Are there others trusted seller? I haven't found nothing.

So I'm looking for Ketanserin, that is available on Team TLR store. Where can I find documentation about human dosage?

69 Re: Efexor 75 ER (venlafaxine) by Pfizer on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:55 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Flip! wrote:I'm trying different doses of Test Force 2 and Kudzu but I can't find a combination that makes me feel good...

But I've read that 5HT2A receptors have to do with the monoaminergic, GABAergic and glutamatergic neurotransmissions, so I'm really interested in this type of drug.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4362472/

On Idea Labs DC Ritanserin is out of stock, I write an email to ask informations about and he saw that they don't sell it anymore because lisuride and metergoline should have the same effects and are much safer.

Are there others trusted seller? I haven't found nothing.

So I'm looking for Ketanserin, that is available on Team TLR store. Where can I find documentation about human dosage?

Ketanserin dose should be 20-40 MG twice daily.

Here is the information on National Institute of Health (NIH).


Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2036747

TeamTLR should work. But I think Metergoline is a better chemical overall, and Yes, IdeaLabs is a great and reliable source!!!

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum