Area-1255

Area-1255's official forum for all of our life extension enthusiasts, bodybuilders, fitness geeks and for those just interested in science and technology.


You are not connected. Please login or register

DHT/Masteron suppressive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DHT/Masteron suppressive? on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:32 am

Brazzo


Hi area,
I have low-normal testosterone and can't get on TRT. Natty t-boosters don't work.
Would Masteron/ Andracatim or wahtever kind of DHT be suppressive for ones testosterone production?

2 Re: DHT/Masteron suppressive? on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:30 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Brazzo wrote:Hi area,
I have low-normal testosterone and can't get on TRT. Natty t-boosters don't work.
Which ones have you used? What's your diet like? How old are you?

Brazzo wrote:
Would Masteron/ Andracatim or wahtever kind of DHT be suppressive for ones testosterone production?
To some degree Yes. If your T levels are low or on the low-end of normal as you say, you need to fix your diet, training and supplements first. AAS aren't a good idea to just hop on to ''self-mediate'' for Low T related issues.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

3 Re: DHT/Masteron suppressive? on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:00 pm

Brazzo


Im 28 and I've used serveral t-boosters like: Tongkat Ali, D-Aspartic Acid, Boron, Ashwagandha, Shilahit and so on.
My lh/fsh is always quite high. Estro is normal and Test always in the range of 350-500.
My problem is a low erectile quality and no ability to gain muscle, that's why I wanted to try out DHT. But I don't wanna be shut down too much.

4 Re: DHT/Masteron suppressive? on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:39 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Brazzo wrote:Im 28 and I've used serveral t-boosters like: Tongkat Ali, D-Aspartic Acid, Boron, Ashwagandha, Shilahit and so on.
My lh/fsh is always quite high. Estro is normal and Test always in the range of 350-500.
My problem is a low erectile quality and no ability to gain muscle, that's why I wanted to try out DHT. But I don't wanna be shut down too much.

Try adding Creatine + PES High Volume. If you are trying to increase DHT follow this guide --> https://area1255.blogspot.com/2016/07/how-to-increase-dht-levels-naturally.html

Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19741313
Arrow https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20300016

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

5 Re: DHT/Masteron suppressive? on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:27 am

Brazzo


allright, thanks. But what do you think about having high lh/fsh but still lower end Test and Estro? is that normal? Clomid probably wouldn't work in that case, right?

6 Re: DHT/Masteron suppressive? on Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Area-1255

avatar
Admin / Head Writer
Admin / Head Writer
Brazzo wrote:allright, thanks. But what do you think about having high lh/fsh but still lower end Test and Estro? is that normal? Clomid probably wouldn't work in that case, right?

It probably means that you have a mild form of secondary gonadal dysfunction. It could just be your hypothalamus is dysregulated. Might also be nothing.

Clomid is if you actually have a gonadal deficiency where it could be diagnosed as Primary or Secondary hypogonadism.

So I doubt any Doc is going to prescribe Clomid for a non-clinical issue.

http://area-1255.forumotion.info

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum